The school uniform is as follows:
|School Sweatshirt or Cardigan||*Royal blue with embroidered school name|
|Shirts/blouses||White tailored style or white polo shirts|
|Trousers/skirts||Grey or black|
|P.E.||*Royal blue T shirt & black shorts|
|Summer Dresses||Royal blue gingham|
* Sweatshirts, Cardigans and PE tops are available from the school office (subject to availability)
All children should have trainers for PE and a draw-string bag in which to keep their P.E. kit in.
Policy Statement on Code of Dress
When pupils are neatly and appropriately dressed, pride in the School is encouraged.
- To aid corporate identity and sense of community
- To help parents avoid conflict over dress and reduce cost
- To alleviate socio-economic distinctions and extreme gender stereotyping!
- To minimise risks to health and safety.
- It is expected that all pupils will wear the school uniform.
- Suitable footwear should be worn (trainers are not acceptable for normal classroom wear)
- Appropriate clothing must be worn for activities such as P.E., Games, Art & Craft, swimming, cookery and for other outdoor activities.
- In the interests of safety, dangling earrings and jewellery are not permitted (except watches – provided that owners of the bleeping variety can switch them off promptly when required to do so by a member of staff).
- All school clothing (this includes vests, pants and shoes for the very young) should be clearly marked with the child’s name. If this is not done, we will put the child’s initials on a suitable label.