School Meal choices are made via ParentPay – Bookings > Make or view bookings.
Should you wish to order your child/children a school meal, this must be done online in advance. You will be able select their school meal choices for the relevant days required and are able to select future meals up to the menu end dates. A summary will be displayed and if applicable, payment is due to finalise the ordering of the meals.
Please note that THURSDAY will be set as the cut off day each week if you wish to order meals for the following week only. If you have missed the deadline, unfortunately the school is unable to book or provide meals for the following week. Additionally we will still be unable to accept requests for School Meals ‘on the day’ unless it is in very exceptional circumstances.
In addition once the deadline has passed parents are unable to cancel meals for the coming week. However the office will input any absences each day, due to illness, medical appointments or school activities and if applicable a refund would then be issued to the users account.
Allergen Sheets are available below:
Get loads of easy-to-prepare ideas your kids will love, as well as tips on what else to put in their lunchbox
Universal Infant Free School Meals
Every child in Key Stage 1 (Reception, Year 1 and Year 2) are entitled to have a free school meals (UIFSM).
Pupil Premium Free School Meals
Children whose parents are in receipt of the following are entitled to free school meals through Pupil Premium funding:
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods).
- Income Support (IS).
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance (IBSJA).
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (IRESA).
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit.
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs, that does not exceed £16,190).
- Working Tax Credit run-on (the payment you get for a further 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit).
Children who receive a qualifying benefit in their own right can also get free school meals.
Should you qualify, we encourage you to apply for ‘Pupil Premium’ Free school meals when you enrol their child in school, as this can help their child’s school to attract additional ‘pupil premium‘ funding to support learning.
Find out more about Pupil Premium free school meals, including application forms, on the Devon County Council website.