Our School is currently open to pupils in the year groups listed below.
Phased re-opening: Nursery, Reception, Year 1 & Year 6
Additional year groups: Year 2 & Year 4
Vulnerable children and the children of critical workers: Continue to be eligible to attend.
Spaces may be limited, therefore should you wish to discuss returning to school, please contact us via phone or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All other children will continue to be supported to learn at home.
Arrival and Departure
There will be staggered arrival and drop off times as follows:
|Drop Off||Pick up||Friday pick up|
|Bubble 1||Reception and Nursery||8.50-9.00||2.50-3.00||12.30-12.40|
|Bubble 2||Year 1 and 2||9.00-9.10||3.00-3.10||12.40-12.50|
|Bubble 3||Year 4||9.10-9.20||3.10-3.20||12.50-1.00|
|Bubble 4||Year 6||9.20-9.30||3.20-3.30||1.00-1.10|
|Keyworkers||With your bubble if possible, or with siblings|
This is to avoid too many people arriving and departing at the same time.
Please note that Friday will only be a half day with collection times as above (after the children have had their lunch) – this is to allow teachers to have their planning time.
What to bring
- Children do not need to wear uniform – it is recommended to take a lot of the learning outside so please wear suitable clothes – we will be aiming to do some sort of physical activity most days so trainers are best suited.
- Packed lunch (school dinners will be available but there will be a limited menu) – See below.
- Pack of tissues for blowing of noses etc
- If your children gets dry hands from all the washing and sanitiser, please put some hand cream (or similar) in their bag for them to use
- Water bottle
- Snacks – the infant fruit scheme is not currently running so school fruit will not be available
Some other recommendations
- Please check that your child does not have ANY symptoms (including a temperature) before sending them to school each day.
- If a child displays symptoms while in school they will be isolated until someone collects them.
- Wash hands immediately when they get home
- Wash clothes daily when they come home from school
- Doors and windows will be kept open as much as is possible
- Staff room and offices will be used by one person at a time
- All soft furnishings (that are difficult to clean) have been put away
- Classroom resources have been limited
- Each child has their own set of equipment (pens, pencils, rulers etc) for only them to use
- If they have to touch other equipment, they will have to wash/sanitise their hands afterwards
School Meals Choices are limited - please follow the guidance below
Our current main meal choices each week are as follows:
Monday – Jacket Potato
Tuesday – Jacket Potato
Wednesday – Roast Chicken or Quorn Roast – the listing may show an alternative, e.g. beef or pork, however please select either the normal roast option or veg option and these will be substituted with either Chicken or a Quorn product.
Thursday – Jacket Potato
Friday – Fish & Chips or Jacket Potato
For the dessert option, please only select Fruit Salad.
All ordering is via ParentPay and selections as usual must be made by midnight Thursday for meals the following week.